Tuesday, July 16, 2013

5th Anniversary

We celebrated five years of marriage this past Friday on the 12th! I can't believe it has already been that long- time has flown. I am blessed to have this man in my life, whom I get the pleasure of calling my husband. I couldn't imagine my life without him.
We started our celebration with dinner at Suttons and then out to the arboretum for an outdoor theater production of Peter Pan. Not the best picture- but you get the idea!

On Sat we went on a canoe trip with Life Adventure Center on the Kentucky River




The water was a lovely shade of brown...


I have an anniversary tradition that I hope to keep up as long as possible. So far I am 5 for 5!

We were away on our first anniversary so I don't have a picture of that one...You'll just have to take my word for it!
For some reason I can't rotate it, but this was anniversary #2

#3

#4

#5

No comments:

Post a Comment