Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sleep talking

My last posting was pretty heavy (although I meant every word of it), so now I leave you something a bit lighter.

For those who don't know me too well, I am not a night owl. When the sun goes down, my body shuts down. This is especially depressing come the winter time when the sun sets at 6pm. I am not embarrassed to say that in the winter there have been times that I have fallen asleep at 8:30. I am, however, embarrassed to say that right when I fall asleep (and am still in the dozing stage), I tend to ask some pretty strange things. It usually occurs when Josh comes up an hour or so later and kisses me good night. Recently at that time (on three separate occasions) I have asked him: "What's your horse's name?", "Did you get to finish your breakfast?" And my personal favorite, "Which sun beam are you going to ride." All of these questions I can vaguely remember asking- and at the time were quite legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment